Think you know Photoshop? We would love the opportunity to show you what you do not know. Fusion? PF Track? If you are working with animations and not using programs like these, you have only scratched the 3D surface of knowledge.
Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Flash. Everyone has a website, but few are truly art, and even fewer are utilized to their full potential. CGschool provides one of the best Internet training programs you will find anywhere on the planet.
This course is designed for Photoshop users looking to advance their skills. Beginning with an in-depth look at Color Management and Color Workflows, the instructor walks through the entire process of Color Correction using various production-tested techniques. Using several real world examples the instructor demonstrates compositing methods used by major production houses and dissects award winning scenes to illustrate how to bring projects to life. The course ends with a look at creating HDR and Panoramic images as well as a brief introduction to Camera RAW and Photoshop Lightroom for Color Correction and Color Grading.
A Principal with Neoscape (www.neoscape.com), Lon Grohs leads the studio’s visualization teams, constantly pushing technological, creative, and artistic limits to achieve the most beautiful and impactful imagery possible. He is responsible for shaping each project’s vision, carefully maintaining the delicate balance between art, messaging, and tangible effectiveness of the solution… [ Read Bio ]
Colors, Transfer Modes & Texture Maps
- Color Management Overview Color Bit Depth (8, 16, and 32) - Working with 32 Bit Files EXR/ HDR– Break –- Color Modes/ Understanding RGB, CMYK, and LAB
- Advanced Color Correction
- Transfer Modes (Add, Multiply, Overlay, Color, Luminosity etc.)
- Image Filters
- Creating Tileable Texture Maps
Compositing, Advanced Photo Techniques & Formats
- Layer Management Compositing Render Passes - Working with Mattes, Masks, and Alpha Channels- Working with Smart Objects– Break –